Wanted: Awesome Consultant/Trainer
We are looking for a consultant/trainer to join us in our mission to reshape the way we work. In order to accelerate our (international) expansion, we are looking for a proactive, experienced consultant/trainer that can deliver our purpose all over the world. Your main focus will be to deliver the core programs of our Academy as well as in-company trainings and consulting projects in the Netherlands, but also to successfully train and onboard our other country partners. That’s why we are looking for someone that is homebased in the Netherlands, but willing to travel globally to support all of our international partners.
About Semco Style Institute
Our purpose is to reshape the way we work. We help organizations bust bureaucracy and promote performance by organizing wisely around people, instead of smartly around structures and processes. In order to accomplish that we offer training, coaching, practices & tools, and consultancy that enable people to have balanced lives and fulfilling jobs in high-performance organizations.
Ricardo Semler and his company Semco are worldwide known for its groundbreaking alternative approach to management and organization. Built on this strong foundation, Semco Style Institute commenced operations in May 2016 in the Netherlands and has been growing rapidly ever since. Within three years’ time we expanded our network to 8 countries, serving 100+ clients with 200+ consultants.
Today our philosophy contains rich examples from the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Portugal, South Africa, Brazil, Japan, China and India. The plan is to keep growing and collecting more intercultural examples of people-centric practices.
Your roles & responsibilities
Your job is to actually make our mission happen; you will train our end-clients on how to reshape the way work can be done. You will do this by:
- Train the trainees of our Dutch open-enrollment programs (Fundamentals, Changemaker, Expert and Experience Game)
- Take care of the above programs in ‘in-company programs’, adjusted to the clients’ needs
- Support new country partners with our onboarding programs
- Train and facilitate content updates to our country partners on a regular base
- Evolve and define our training materials
What we are looking for
- Someone with a proven track record on consultancy and training
- Experience in team transitions and cultural changes
- A passionate for self-management, knowledge of the Semco Style is a huge pre
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch & English, both written and spoken, fluency in other languages is much appreciated
- Someone that brings a network of potential new clients
- A self-starter, an inquisitive, entrepreneurial spirit, and a proactive mindset
- Someone with self-discipline and a lean start-up mentality
- Availability of 32 hours per week
What we offer
- The opportunity to use and develop all of your talents for a powerful global movement
- A purpose driven, people centric company that is eager to make a difference in the world
- A great international & inspirational team with a start-up vibe
- We might not beat a corporate salary, but we’ll offer you a fair remuneration and lots of freedom to work where and when you want
- The opportunity for an awesome work-life balance
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Farouk el Kodady at email@example.com. If you want to apply for the job, please email your motivation and resume to Farouk.